My First Blog

This is my first contribution in blog writing. I really love writing but never thought of writing blog like stuffs. I have written many reviews for the products I used in e-commerce site, review for the places I have visited in tripadvisor to help new comers about the things I have experienced.

While writing I always think of people who could be reading and help them out with my contents.

So today, I am writing because I was inspired by two of my closest people of my life, Niroj Munikar and Rajan Aryal. They both have always been inspiring and caring for me. And also the most helpful.

From previous weeks Niroj dai is being challenging himself for 30 days challenge of daily blogging in wordpress and I have been reading them always. He has been writing about his daily schedule, plans and many more where he is trying to find the good things in every moment and inspire himself likewise others (like me). So people please support his blog article and get inspired.

Also on same pattern Rajan Aryal, my colleague has been writing blogs from long ago but from previous days he has been actively writing his blogs on daily basis. As he is the man who always care for the emotions of other his title are usually related to them. The person who are facing challenges on social terms like dissatisfaction with people or on own, the blog will help them to recover and give his vision to those context and change your dissatisfaction to positive one.


As this was my first blog I would like to thank them both through this and let them know they are the one of the awesome people in my life whom I would remember for my lifetime no matter what. I hope they always create themselves as the inspiration to others. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good attempt of writing
    keep writing and flourish yourself in the coming days
    gud luck dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the appreciation. Your support will inspire me more to write in coming days.

      Delete
  3. aainch Rashney! kyaa baat kyaa baat :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece of writing!!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aainch rasne! keep up the good work!
    looking forward to more writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one! keep it up rashney <3 keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok wait for the next one and keep supporting :D

      Delete
  8. Very nice blog i have ever seen in my entire life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one actually. Keep up the good work... Waiting for another one ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story of the OLD AGE HOMES

10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Aboard Study

Is wi-fi hacking legal?